JOIN the FUN and MEET NEW FRIENDS!
3Days JOIN Tours
- Complimentary Round-trip Basco Airport Transfers
- Land Transportation (for Tours & Transfers)
- 3Days Tour in
South Batan and
- Tour Guide Services
- All Lunch during Tours
- Registration fees and Permits
- Round-Trip "Faluwa" Boat Rides to Sabtang Island with BISUMI Lifevest
- Refreshments (bottled water & light snacks)
- BISUMI Souvenir Token
- Tax Inclusive
- Visitor's Sustainable Ecotourism Fee of P350/person to be paid at Basco Airport.
- Airport Terminal Fees
- Beverages (drinks) during meals or anything that is NOT specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account.
- Any Kind of personal expenses or optional tours requested by the guests.
*Child Rate - below (3)Years of age is FREE of Charge
**Child rate - 4-12 Years of age is Half the rate of the total per head.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- First come, first serve basis
- We require a NON-Refundable BUT Transferable booking reservation of P2,000/group.
- Maximum of 10 pax per Van & Tour Guide and no minimum # to run this tour.
- Itinerary and Tour Rates is the same with or without prior notice. Rates are guaranteed. However, guest reserves the right to update and change his itinerary if applicable on said date.
- For Reservation: please email: email@example.com or contact us:
BISUMI Contact #s:
Smart: +63 919.279.5963; +63 998 889 8078
Globe: +63 915.803.4582; + 63 977 850 9647
WHAT TO BRING and WEAR.
- Plane Tickets from PAL, SkyJet or Airswift. (softcopy or hardcopy may do, remember your Reference #).
- Bring your personal medicines. The drugstores in Basco may not have them.
- Wear Light Colored Shirts on Tours and Good trekking shoes. You will do lots of walking. A good alternative may be rubber-soled sandals.
- ATM (Bancnet/Megalink & Expressnet cards are accepted at Landbank and PNB ATMs in Basco) cards. You may leave your credit cards behind.
- Sun block, sunglasses, lipbalm.
- Insect/Mosquito repellant
- Cold/rainy weather outfits (when you come from December to February)
- Phone. And the charger of course.
- Camera including battery chargers and memory cards. (No developing machine for films. Digital pictures can be developed at selected establishments in Basco)
- Identification papers (passports for foreign tourists, any valid ID for locals)
- Music Player. Batanes breathes new meanings to your favorite songs.
- Extra Ziploc plastic containers to water-proof your valuables and gadgets when doing inter-island travel.
- Other special personal items. But basic toiletries may be bought in Basco.
- Just a basic wristwatch, a waterproof one may be best. Don’t bring your expensive jewelry. You won’t need them there.
- Your sense of adventure and love for traditional culture
See You In BATANES...
3DAYS Tour Itinerary
Day 1: BATAN NORTH TOUR WITH LUNCH
8:30-9:30: Expected time of arrival of the guests (Pal Express/Skyjet)
9:30 - REST/FREE TIME
11:45: Pick up time from the lodge/hotel
12:00nn: LUNCH at Vunong Dinette or recommendation of BISUMI Tours
1:30:Start of the tour.
• Mt. Carmel Chapel • PAGASA "Tukun" Weather station • Fundacion Pacita Nature Lodge (Ask permission before entry) • Basco Idjang Didawud • Dipnaysuhuan Japanese Tunnel & Hideout • Valugan Boulder Bay • Casa Real (Provincial Capitol) & the Kilometer "0" • Immaculate Concepcion Cathedral • Vayang Rolling Hills • Basco Lighthouse and Bunker Complex • Sunset Viewing at Naidi Hills
**back to Hotel/homestay.
Day 2: SABTANG ISLAND TOUR with LUNCH
5AM - Wake Up Call
5:30-6:00am: Pick up time from the lodge
6:00-6:30am: Travel to Ivana port
6:30-7:00am: 30mins. Boat travel to Sabtang Island
Visit tourism office for registration,
• Sabtang Lighthouse • Sinakan Stone Houses • Brgy.Savidug Stone Houses • Lime Kiln & Savidug Idjang • Sto. Thomas de Aquinas Chapel • Chamantad-Tiñan Viewing Point • Sabtang Weavers Association • Brgy. Chavayan Stone Houses • 6.Sta. Rosa de Lima Chapel • Morong Beach • Ahaw Arch Formation
12:00NN: Lunch at Pananayan Caterings in Morong Beach
1:30:Boat travel back to Ivana port
2:30: Arrival at Basco town
3:00 : BISUMI Souvenir Shopping
**Back to Hotel/homestay
Day 3: BATAN SOUTH TOUR with LUNCH
9:00AM: Pick up time from Hotel/Homestay
• Paderes View Point • Chawa View Deck • Mahatao Shelter Port • Mahatahataw Idjang • Busbusan Lighthouse • Tayid Lighthouse • San Carlos Borromeo Church • Spanish Lighthouse & blank book archive
12:00nn: Lunch at Racuh a Payaman (Marlboro Country) by Marconines Catering
Continuation of tour
• San Lorenzo Ruiz Chapel • Alapad Hills & Rock Formation • LORAN (Naval Base) • Our Lady of Miraculous Medal in Itbud • Song Song Ruins • Motchong Viewpoint • San Antonino De Florencia in Uyugan • Honesty Coffee Shop • San Jose el Obrero in Ivana in Ivana • Church Ruins • House of Dakay • Tuhel Spanish Bridge • White Beach and Hohmoron Blue lagoon
**back to Hotel/homestay
Day 4: DEPARTURE :)
**End of Service
To complete tour reservations, kindly deposit at least Php2,000.00 in BISUMI Account to guarantee the booking slot and/or deposit full payment. Remaining balance is payable 1 week before the arrival date.
PHILIPPINE NATIONAL BANK (PNB) - Basco Branch
Savings Account Name: BISUMI Tour & Services by Ryan Cardona
Savings Account Number : 587032300010
BDO - Tuguegarao Bonifacio St.
Savings Account Name: Ryan L. Cardona
Savings Account Number : 002740385079
Metrobank - V. Mapa Branch
Checking Account Name: Ryan L. Cardona
Checking Account Number : 306-7-30651286-9
Please email us a copy of the deposit slip upon banking.
For Walk-ins and will decide in Batanes.
Balance payable in Batanes BISUMI Office prior start or end of the tour
*NOTE: P2,000.00 is NON-REFUNDABLE but REBOOKABLE and TRANSFERABLE.