Does it Matter? YES!!!
In recent years Batanes is becoming a hub for so many local tourist and slowly opening its grandeur to international travelers alike. Being one of one's ultimate bucket list surely is such a feat but we all know a throng of visitors everyday well disturb and rock the province out of her splendor, stillness and beauty if everyone will not be vigilant and a willing participant to observe an unwritten etiquette while in Batanes.
Together with BISUMI Tour, let's have fun, let's observe and spread the rule!
Be Polite, keep the smile: Ivatans are hospitable people. They have shared with you the amazing beauty of the province and they will be willing to guide and show you around.
Leave Everything As You’ve Found It: Feel free to absorb the beauty that surrounds you, and take as many photographs as your camera will hold, but don’t physically take anything with you, be amazed but leave the spots seems untouched that others too can enjoy.
Keep Calm!: Enjoy the serene (or sometimes windy) nature while on tour but keep your poise and
Remember the maxims "TAKE NOTHING BUT PICTURES, LEAVE NOTHING BUT FOOTPRINTS, KILL NOTHING BUT TIME" & "BATANES = NATURE"
- Contact Us
- Batanes Tour Itinerary 2016
- 3D2N Tour Itinerary Batan North & South Tour
- 4D3N Batan North, Batan South and Sabtang Island
- 5Day Batanes Tour Itinerary with Spring of Youth
- 3 Days/2 Nights Tour Package 2017
- 4 Days/3 Nights Tour Package 2017
- 5 Days/4 Nights Tour Package 2017
- Booking and Payment Instruction
- Learn the Dialect
- Batanes Tricycle Tour Rates 2017
- WHAT TO BRING and WEAR in BATANES
- Batanes Affordable DAY TOURS 2017