There’s so much to see in Batanes right? If you want to maximize your time and save costs, your best bet would be to join a hassle-free package tour. I highly recommend BISUMI Tour & Services. BISUMI is a local Travel and Tour Company that specializes in eco-adventure tours around the municipalities of Basco, Ivana, Sabtang, Uyugan, Mahatao & Itbayat). Aside from providing knowledgeable and friendly tour guides and hassle-free transport getting around, they also take pretty good souvenir photos when sightseeing, which is great for solo travelers.
- Complimentary Round-trip Basco Airport Transfers
- Land Transportation (for Tours & Transfers)
- 3Days Tour in
South Batan and
- Tour Guide Services/Photographer
- All Lunch during Tours
- Registration fees and Permits
- Round-Trip "Faluwa" Boat Rides to Sabtang Island with BISUMI Lifevest
- Refreshments (bottled water & light snacks)
- BISUMI Souvenirs worth P250/person
- Free BISUMI Canvass Bag
- Tax Inclusive
- Visitor's Sustainable Ecotourism Fee of P350/person
- Airport Terminal Fees
- Beverages (drinks) during meals or anything that is NOT specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account.
- Any Kind of personal expenses or optional tours requested by the guests.
*Child Rate - below (3)Years of age is FREE of Charge
**Child rate - 4-12 Years of age is Half the rate of the total per head.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- First come, first serve basis
- We require a NON-Refundable BUT Transferable booking reservation of P2,000/group.
- Maximum of 10 pax per Van & Tour Guide and no minimum # to run this tour.
- Itinerary and Tour Rates is the same with or without prior notice. Rates are guaranteed. However, guest reserves the right to update and change his itinerary if applicable on said date.
- For Reservation: please email: email@example.com or contact us:
Day 1: BATAN NORTH TOUR WITH LUNCH
8:30-9:30: Expected time of arrival of the guests (Pal Express/Skyjet)
9:30 - REST/FREE TIME
11:45: Pick up time from the lodge/hotel
12:00nn: LUNCH at Vunong Dinette or recommendation of BISUMI Tours
1:30:Start of the tour.
• Mt. Carmel Chapel • PAGASA "Tukun" Weather station • Fundacion Pacita Nature Lodge (Ask permission before entry) • Basco Idjang Didawud • Dipnaysuhuan Japanese Tunnel & Hideout • Valugan Boulder Bay • Casa Real (Provincial Capitol) & the Kilometer "0" • Immaculate Concepcion Cathedral • Vayang Rolling Hills • Basco Lighthouse and Bunker Complex • Sunset Viewing at Naidi Hills
**back to Hotel/homestay.
Day 2: SABTANG ISLAND TOUR with LUNCH
5AM - Wake Up Call
5:30-6:00am: Pick up time from the lodge
6:00-6:30am: Travel to Ivana port
6:30-7:00am: 30mins. Boat travel to Sabtang Island
Visit tourism office for registration,
• Sabtang Lighthouse • Sinakan Stone Houses • Brgy.Savidug Stone Houses • Lime Kiln & Savidug Idjang • Sto. Thomas de Aquinas Chapel • Chamantad-Tiñan Viewing Point • Sabtang Weavers Association • Brgy. Chavayan Stone Houses • 6.Sta. Rosa de Lima Chapel • Morong Beach • Ahaw Arch Formation
12:00NN: Lunch at Pananayan Caterings in Morong Beach
1:30:Boat travel back to Ivana port
2:30: Arrival at Basco town
3:00 : BISUMI Souvenir Shopping
**Back to Hotel/homestay
Day 3: BATAN SOUTH TOUR with LUNCH
9:00AM: Pick up time from Hotel/Homestay
• Paderes View Point • Chawa View Deck • Mahatao Shelter Port • Mahatahataw Idjang • Busbusan Lighthouse • Tayid Lighthouse • San Carlos Borromeo Church • Spanish Lighthouse & blank book archive
12:00nn: Lunch at Racuh a Payaman (Marlboro Country) by Marconines Catering
Continuation of tour
• San Lorenzo Ruiz Chapel • Alapad Hills & Rock Formation • LORAN (Naval Base) • Our Lady of Miraculous Medal in Itbud • Song Song Ruins • Motchong Viewpoint • San Antonino De Florencia in Uyugan • Honesty Coffee Shop • San Jose el Obrero in Ivana in Ivana • Church Ruins • House of Dakay • Tuhel Spanish Bridge • White Beach and Hohmoron Blue lagoon
**back to Hotel/homestay